Taber® provides many accessory items to improve all facets of abrasion testing.
In these times of ever increasing emphasis on QA and QC, productivity and cost effectiveness have also been at the forefront.
The Taber® accessories are not only oriented toward improving test results, but efficiency as well!
The Taber® Vacuum Unit is manufactured specifically for use with Taber® Abraders. The system incorporates a heavy duty motor with lubricated sealed bearings. The motor is mounted above a sturdy tank, keeping it clear of dust and debris.
A flexible suction hose connects the vacuum unit with the abrader or other accessories. A round cleanup brush aids easily removes loose debris and dust from the instrument and surrounding work area.
The Vacuum System is available in two models:
- Model 5130-70 Vacuum System, 120 VAC / 60 Hz [P/N 121127]
- Model 5130-70 Vacuum System, 230 VAC / 50 Hz [P/N 127788]
Optional accessories include:
- Paper Filter Bags, 3 each, for plastic tanks [P/N 114309];
- Paper Filter Bags, 3 each, for metal tanks [P/N 129259];
- Cloth Filter Bag, 1 each [P/N 128o86];
- Filter, Cartridge Type (w/ retaining ring), 1 each, [P/N 131680]
- Filter, Cartridge Type (w/o retaining ring), 1 each, [P/N 131680-1];
- Filter, Foam, 1 each, [P/N 114310];
- Hose, Flexible, 1 each, [P/N 114311];
- Nozzle, Vacuum, 11 mm orifices, 1 each, [P/N 114312]
- Brush, Round, 1 each, [P/N 114312]
- Clean—Up Hose [P/N 129280]
Taber Abrasion Tester, Taber abraser, abraser, Taber, abrasion, abrasion tester, abrasion test, Taber abrader, Taber Method, abrasion resistance, laminates, paper, cardboard, paper board, thermosetting resins, laminate floor covering, resilient floor coverings, wood and parquet flooring, flooring, elasticity, resistance to wear, melamine, particle board, rubber coated fabric, plastic coated fabric, coated fabric, abrasive wheels, rubbing, paint, varnish, Frick Taber Test, textiles, laminar flow, decorative laminates, glazed ceramic, unglazed ceramic, dimension stone, transparent plastic, rotary platform abrader, powder coatings, polymeric powder, wall coatings, organic coatings, pile retention, protective coatings, mar resistance, scratch resistance, grit feed method, copiers, printers, ink, thermal spray coatings, film, marking, bar code, aminoplastic resins, cloth, foil, anodized aluminum, scuffing, upholstery, anodic oxidation, bodycloth, snagging, bearding, fiber loss, HPL, glazing, safety glazing, 85.060.