The Model HT9112 Tensile Testing Machine is a microprocessor controlled electro—mechanical tester designed with state—of—the—art technology for testing and studying the physical properties and mechanical behavior of a wide range of materials such as polymers and elastomers.
The Model HT9112 single column design offers excellent versatility and flexibility with enhanced performance and high precision.
- Advanced drive system with a wide speed range;
- Load cell interchangeability & automatic selection of load scale and units;
- Microprocessor based system for data acquisition, storage, retrieval and display;
- Infinitely variable or incremental speed selection;
- Integral crosshead safety interlocks;
- A wide range of load cells, grips & accessories;
- Suitable for R&D, education, QC/QA and production control applications.
- Panel mounted user controls;
- LCD digital display of load, extension displacement data in real time;
- Printer port for printing of data;
- Optional extensometers;
- Storage of critical test data such as peak load, displacement at pre—load & maximum displacement;
- Console selection of compression, tension or cyclic test types;
- End of test crosshead position selector: “stop” or “return”.
A wide range of grips and clamps are available:
- Wedge types for flat and round specimens;
- Vise types;
- Single strand (conductor);
- Pneumatic types;
- Compression plates;
- Bending fixtures;
- Shearing types.
|Loading:||Precision Constant Strain DC Motor|
|Capacity (full scale):||500 kgf|
|Load Cell Selection:||10, 20, 50, 100, 200 or 500 kgf|
|Load Amplification:||1, 5, 10, 50|
|Measurement Accuracy:||± 0.5% of indicated load|
|Control device:||DC Motor|
|Display:||Digital LCD (9635a)|
|Crosshead Travel:||1216 mm|
|Crosshead Speed:||50 - 500 mm/min|
|Return Speed:||500 mm/min|
|Power:||230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||385 x 550 x 1585 mm|
|Standard Grips:||Tensile Grips (Pneumatic Types Optional)|
material testing systems, tensile testing machine, universal testing machine, tensile tester, universal tester, compression test, tensile, tear, tension, tensile set, dumbbell, tensile stress, tensile strength, yield point, ASTM D412, D412, set after break, set-after-break, ring tensile test, elongation, tensile properties, ASTM D624, D624, ISO 1798, ISO 34, rubber articles, rubber products.