CCSi’s Mini-Clicker Type Press reduces costs by decreasing cutting die wear, lowering prep time, improving productivity, and reducing waste from misidentified specimens. This mini-clicker type press does not require any special mounting adapters, allowing for simultaneous use of multiple dies and for ‘gang style’ dies.
The compact, tabletop design of the press utilizes a minimal amount of space, allowing it to be placed in more ideal locations.
|Inlet Pressure:||60 - 145 psi (4.14 - 10 bar)|
|Cutting Force:||4518 lbf at 145 psi (2049.33 kgf at 10 bar)|
|Cutting Table Size:||10.25 x 9.00 in. (260.35 x 228.60 mm)|
|Cylinder Stroke:||1.016 in. (50.000 mm)|
|Maximum Daylight:||3.5625 in. (90.4875 mm)|
|Air Inlet Fitting:||.25 in. Industrial Quick-Disconnect (Male)|
(D x W x H)
|18.500 x 11.375 x 23.250 in. |
(469.900 x 288.925 x 590.550 mm)
|Weight:||111.0 lb. (50.3 kg)|
• Industrial powder coated welded steel construction
• Two tons maximum cutting force
• 260.35 x 228.60 mm | 2343.15 mm² cutting area / (10.25 x 9.00 in. | 92.25 in² cutting area)
• Dual palm controls
• 50 mm cylinder stroke
• Replaceable & reversible cutting pad
• Compact footprint of (WxHxD) 11.375 x 23.25 x 18.5 in.
• Integral filter | pressure regulator
• Manufactured in the USA by CCSi
rubber, press, die, cutter, rubber press, arbor press, rubber cutter, plastic cutter, rubber die cutter, mechanical rubber press, mechanical plastic press, mechanical rubber cutter, rubber cutters, die cutter, specimen cutter, sample cutter, cutting die, specimen cutting die, cutting, blocks, cutting blocks, mini-clicker, mini, clicker, D412, D624.