CCSi’s relative density and specific gravity tester (Model SG-220) evaluates the density of rubber products using the ‘hydrostatic method’. The motorized system weighs the specimen in both air and water, then calculates and displays the results on the built-in touchscreen display. The majority of the process is completely automated, providing improved accuracy, repeatability, and reproducibility.
The relative density and specific gravity tester will perform all tests fully independent of the software through the touch-screen interface. The software application permits automatic data collection as well as entering additional test related information.
The relative density and specific gravity tester includes the following accessories: beaker, basket sample holder, and wire sample holder.
Optional data acquisition software available at additional cost.
|Test Cycle Time:||30 seconds|
|Power Supply: |
(other voltages available)
|120 V / 60 Hz (2 A)|
|Balance Capacity: (Gross)||220 g|
|Balance Resolution:||0.0001 g|
(D x W x H)
|15.871 x 7.938 x 17.250 in. |
(403.123 x 201.625 x 438.15 mm)
|Weight:||33 lb. (14.969 kg)|
• Stainless steel construction | LED compartment illumination
• Fully automated test sequence
• Touchscreen operator interface
• Modular sample holders
• Integrated temperature probe | temperature compensation
• High precision weigh module
– 220 g capacity (gross)
– 0.0001 g resolution
• No compressed air required
• Optional PC based data acquisition system
• ISO/IEC 17025 calibration included
• Complies with ISO 1183-1 Method A, ISO 2781 Method A, ISO 1817 Part 7.3, ASTM D297 Part 16.3, and ASTM D792 Method A
• Manufactured in the USA by CCSi
ISO 705, ISO 2871, ASTM D297, D297, ASTM D792, D792, density, relative density, density measurement, automatic density measurement, specific gravity, specific gravity tester, SG, displacement, hydrostatic, hydrostatic method, plastic, rubber, rubber from natural sources, latex, laboratory instruments, laboratory scale, laboratory balance, 83.060, 83.080.01, 83.040.10