Carver has developed presses which are specially configured to perform the compression molding of rubber test slabs. The procedure is in conformance with ASTM Method D3182. The Presses are equipped with built-in program for the required ASTM D3182 platen temperature specifications.
These Carver “Auto-Four” presses are four post design with bolsters for maximum rigidity. Integral hydraulic power unit is completely self-contained and electrically operated. Fully programmable controls direct press functions and provide for recipe storage. Clamp area is fully guarded with interlocked operator gate.
Chart Recorders for data acquisition are available for this ASTM Model.
Carver® ASTM Presses Feature:
- 5370.4NE3000 AutoFour/48-19 ASTM D-3182 230 volt
- 4 Post Model, 48 Ton Force
- 19″x 19″ Heated Platen to 260C
- Programmed platen temperature per ASTM D-3182 specifications
- 10 Recipes storage with 20 segments per recipe
- Real-time trending of force & temperature
- Wrap around Floor Stand included