The UniTek™ F9700 Series Universal Testing Machines are microprocessor controlled electro—mechanical testers designed with state—of—the—art technology for testing and studying the physical properties and mechanical behavior of a wide range of materials such as polymers and elastomers.
The UniTek™ F9700 Series table—top, single column design offers excellent versatility and flexibility with enhanced performance and high precision.
- Servo drive with ball lead screws providing an advanced drive system with a wide speed range;
- Load cell interchangeability & automatic selection of load scale and units;
- Microprocessor based system for data acquisition, storage, retrieval and display;
- Infinitely variable or incremental speed selection;
- Integral crosshead safety interlocks;
- A wide range of load cells, grips & accessories;
- Suitable for R&D, education, QC/QA and production control applications;
- Integral parallel printer interface.
- 8085 microprocessor based measurement;
- Panel mounted membrane type keyboard;
- 7 segment digital display of load, extension displacement data in real time;
- Printer port for printing of data;
- Optional serial port for PC communications;
- Optional electronic extensometer;
- Storage of critical test data such as peak load, displacement at pre—load & maximum displacement;
- Keyboard selection of compression, tension or cyclic test types;
- Pre—load “thumbwheel” selection of from 0.01 to 1%;
- End of test crosshead position selector: “stop” or “return”.
Many UniTek™ F9500 series software packages are available for the F9700 Series when the optional Serial Port is ordered at the time of original shipment. It may not be retrofitted. Please visit the F9500 Series section for software details.
A wide range of grips and clamps are available:
- Wedge types for flat and round specimens;
- Vise types;
- Single strand (conductor);
- Pneumatic types;
- Compression plates;
- Bending fixtures;
- Shearing types.
Electronic analog extensometers are available to measure extension with 1µ resolution:
- Model 1: EE—2 Strain Gage
- Model 2: LTE—50 LVDT Type
A variety of strain gage type load cells are available to meet most needs including:
- 1 kN
- 2.5 kN
|LOAD RANGE:||0 — 1 kN||0 — 2.5 kN|
|LOAD RESOLUTION:||1/10000 of nominal load cell 1st Range (0—40% full scale)||1/10000 of nominal load cell 1st Range (0—40% full scale)|
|LOAD RESOLUTION:||1/4000 of nominal load cell 2nd Range (0—100% full scale)||1/4000 of nominal load cell 2nd Range (0—100% full scale)|
|LOAD ACCURACY:||± 1% from 2% to 100% of load cell range||± 1% from 2% to 100% of load cell range|
|VERTICAL CAPACITY:||1000 mm without grips or load cell||1000 mm without grips or load cell|
|COLUMN CLEARANCE:||450 mm||450 mm|
|CROSSHEAD SPEED:||0.5—500 mm/min||0.5—500 mm/min|
|CROSSHEAD MEASUREMENT:||0.01 mm||0.01 mm|
|POWER REQUIRED:||230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH||230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH|
|CONFORMS TO:||ASTM, BSI, ISO||ASTM, BSI, ISO|
- Load Resolution: 0.01 mm resolution for crosshead displacement;
- Load: Full Scale of 20,000 or 50,000 counts;
- Printer or digital plotter;
- DC Servo Drive Package for extended speed ranges;
- Parallel port (must be included at time of order);
- F9500 Software Packages:
- Basic Evaluation,
- Extensive Evaluation,
- Torsional Testing,
- Spring Testing,
- Statistical Evaluation.
material testing systems, tensile testing machine, universal testing machine, tensile tester, universal tester, compression test, tensile, tear, tension, tensile set, dumbbell, tensile stress, tensile strength, yield point, ASTM D412, D412, set after break, set-after-break, ring tensile test, elongation, tensile properties, ASTM D624, D624, ISO 1798, ISO 34, rubber articles, rubber products.