The UniTek™ F9500 Series Universal Testing Machines are PC controlled electro—mechanical testers designed with state—of—the—art technology for testing and studying the physical properties and mechanical behavior of a wide range of materials such as polymers and elastomers.
- Servo drive with ball lead screws providing an advanced drive system with a wide speed range;
- High resolution digital encoder that measures crosshead movement to within 10µ (100,000 Å);
- PC based system for data acquisition, analysis, storage, retrieval and display;
- User friendly menu—driven software;
- Integral crosshead safety interlocks;
- A wide range of load cells, grips & accessories;
- Suitable for R&D, education, QC/QA and production control applications.
- Pentium® PC with Windows 95/98® based measurement and control system;
- Advanced “pop—up · pull—down · message prompt” style menu driven software;
- Intuitive on-line help & appropriate error messages;
- Extensive easy—to—read real time graphics;
- Advanced file handling utilities create, store & retrieve test data for printing or graphical re—display;
- Database storage of batch test data;
- Wide range of available user selectable test parameters such as pre—load, rupture cut—out threshold, test speed, modulus data units and more;
- Wide range of available output parameters for evaluation such as ultimate stress, Young’s modulus, yield stress, 0.1% and 0.2% proof stress, % elongation,
- uniform strain, bending stress and more;
- Available option for accurately plotting curves and printing test results;
- User selectable options for printed test results.
Optional Software packages are available for:
- Spring Testing;
- Statistical Evaluation;
- Torsional Tests;
- Polymers & Elastomers;
- Custom Designed to Customer Requirements.
A wide range of grips and clamps are available:
- Wedge types for flat and round specimens;
- Vise types;
- Single strand (conductor);
- Pneumatic types;
- Compression plates;
- Bending fixtures;
- Shearing types.
Electronic analog extensometers are available to measure extension with 1µ resolution:
- Model 1: EE—2 Strain Gage
- Model 2: LTE—50 LVDT Type
A variety of strain gage type load cells are available to meet most needs including:
- 10 kN
- 50 kN
- 100 kN
|LOAD RANGE:||0 — 10 kN||0 — 50 kN||0 — 100 kN|
|LOAD RESOLUTION:||1/25000 of nominal load cell||1/25000 of nominal load cell||1/25000 of nominal load cell|
|LOAD ACCURACY:||± 1% through 2—100% of range||± 1% through 2—100% of range||± 1% through 2—100% of range|
|VERTICAL CAPACITY:||1000 mm without grips or load cell||1000 mm without grips or load cell||1000 mm without grips or load cell|
|COLUMN CLEARANCE:||450 mm||450 mm||450 mm|
|CROSSHEAD SPEED:||0.25—500 mm/min||0.25—500 mm/min||0.25—500 mm/min|
|CROSSHEAD MEASUREMENT:||0.01 mm||0.01 mm||0.01 mm|
|POWER REQUIRED:||230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH||230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH||230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH|
|CONFORMS TO:||ASTM, BSI, ISO||ASTM, BSI, ISO||ASTM, BSI, ISO|
- Load Resolution: 0.001 mm resolution for crosshead displacement;
- Load Measuring Accuracy: ± 0.5% through 1—100% of load cell range;
- F9500 Software Packages:
- Basic Evaluation,
- Extensive Evaluation,
- Torsional Testing,
- Spring Testing,
- Statistical Evaluation.
material testing systems, tensile testing machine, universal testing machine, tensile tester, universal tester, compression test, tensile, tear, tension, tensile set, dumbbell, tensile stress, tensile strength, yield point, ASTM D412, D412, set after break, set-after-break, ring tensile test, elongation, tensile properties, ASTM D624, D624, ISO 1798, ISO 34, rubber articles, rubber products.