The Model HT8311C Tensile Testing Machine is a microprocessor controlled electro—mechanical tester designed with state—of—the—art technology for testing and studying the physical properties and mechanical behavior of a wide range of materials such as polymers and elastomers.
The Model HT8311C single column design offers excellent versatility and flexibility with enhanced performance and high precision.
This economical Tensile Tester is suitable for education and teaching environments as well as production control applications.
The Model HT8311C Basic Unit Features:
- Advanced drive system with a wide speed range;
- Load cell interchangeability and automatic selection of load scale and units;
- Microprocessor based system for data acquisition, storage, retrieval and display;
- Incremental speed selection;
- Integral crosshead safety interlocks.
The Model HT8311C also features:
- Optional accessories:
- Digital force indicators.
- A wide range of optional grips:
- Please visit the Grips & Fixtures pages for details.
The Model HT8311C Control System Features:
- LCD digital display of load, extension displacement data in real time;
- Storage of critical test data such as peak load, displacement at pre—load, & maximum displacement;
- Console selection of compression, tension or cyclic test types;
- End of test crosshead position selector: “stop” or “return”.
|Capacity (full scale):||500 kgf|
|Load Cell Selection:||10, 20, 50, 100, 200 or 500 kgf|
|Load Amplification:||1x ,2x, 5x ,10x, Auto range|
|Measurement Accuracy:||± 0.5% of indicated load|
|Control device:||AC Motor|
|Display:||Digital LCD HT9535SA (HT8335PD optional)|
|Extensometer:||Manual, graduated rule (HT8160 optional)|
|Crosshead Travel:||1200 mm (less grips)|
|Crosshead Speed:||200/300/500 or 100/200/300 mm/min|
|Power:||110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3 Amp, 1 PH|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||550 x 450 x 1600 mm|
|Net Weight:||95 kg|
|Standard Grips:||Tensile Grips (Pneumatic Types Optional)|
material testing systems, tensile testing machine, universal testing machine, tensile tester, universal tester, compression test, tensile, tear, tension, tensile set, dumbbell, tensile stress, tensile strength, yield point, ASTM D412, D412, set after break, set-after-break, ring tensile test, elongation, tensile properties, ASTM D624, D624, ISO 1798, ISO 34, rubber articles, rubber products.