CCSi features this high quality forced ventilation oven conforming to the requirements of ASTM D5731, ASTM D53742 (supersedes D2436), ASTM D54233, ASTM D55104 and other methods for the conditioning of materials, determining the influence of elevated temperatures, thermal aging characteristics or the deteriorative effects of oxidation on various materials.
It is designed for economical and superior performance and complies with ASTM E1455, Forced Ventilation Oven Types IIA and IIB.
This “benchtop” chamber is self-contained and well suited for virtually any research, development, production control, or quality control application requiring temperatures between ambient and 200 C° or 300 Cº.
1ASTM D573“Standard Test Method for Rubber—Deterioration in an Air Oven”
2ASTM D5374“Standard Test Methods for Forced-Convection Ovens for Evaluation of Electrical Insulation”
3ASTM D5423“Standard Specification for Forced-Convection Ovens for Evaluation of Electrical Insulation”
4ASTM D5510“Standard Practice for Heat Aging of Oxidatively Degradable Plastics”
5ASTM E145“Standard Specification for Gravity-Convection And Forced-Ventilation Ovens”
- Service access from two convenient side doors;
- Glass observation window as standard equipment;
- Interior illumination for improved observation;
- 8—10 RPM motor driven rotary table;
- Variable control of air exchange rate;
- 18 gauge ‘304’ stainless interior cabinet provides durability and ease of maintenance;
- Exclusive high quality ‘posi-seal’ door seal;
- High R Factor glass fiber cabinet insulation;
- Special temperature ‘Ramp Up’ feature after mid-test door opening or test start;
- Baked enamel cabinet exterior for corrosion protection and ease of maintenance;
- Welded steel infrastructure for durability;
- Digital temperature controls provide profiling or single set point control;
- Superior airflow distribution design assures uniform thermal performance;
- High watt density heaters for longer service life and superior performance.
|Interior Dimensions:||400 x 400 x 450 mm (15.75 x 15.75 x 17.72 in.)||500 x 500 x 600 mm (19.67 x 19.67 x 23.62 in.)|
|Exterior Dimensions:||840 x 540 x 1000 mm (33.07 x 21.26 x 39.37 in.)||950 x 650 x 1180 mm (37.40 x 25.59 x 46.46 in.)|
|Temperature Range:||Ambient — 200 Cº (300 Cº optional)||Ambient — 200 Cº (300 Cº optional)|
|Temperature Accuracy:||± 1.0 Cº||± 1.0 Cº|
|Temperature Uniformity:||± 0.5 % of Set Point||± 0.5 % of Set Point|
|Heaters:||1.8 kW||3.2 kW|
|Isolated Electric Motor:||0.25 HP||0.50 HP|
|Table Rotation:||8 — 10 RPM||8 — 10 RPM|
|Air Exchange Rate:||50+ Chamber Volume / Hour||50+ Chamber Volume / Hour|
|Power Supply:||220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH||220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH|
|Net Weight:||80 kg (176.4)||120 kg (264.6)|
ovens, oven, aging, ageing, accelerated, convection, forced ventilation, laboratory oven, ASTM D573, ASTM D2436, ASTM D5374, ASTM E145, Type IIB, Type IIA, Type 2B, Type 2A, ASTM D5423, ASTM D5510, temperature uniformity, chamber, temperature constancy, temperature dependent, temperature, thermal, conditioning, oxidative aging, rubber articles, rubber products, forced-convection, set temperature, temperature fluctuation, temperature gradient, thermal endurance, evaluation, thermal lag time, ventilated, ventilation rate, embrittlement.