CCSi features the Hildebrand™ DenS—i—Meter Model H-300S for evaluating the specific gravity (SG), which is regarded as the relative density, through the comparative measurement of the specimen’s mass in air and water … the “hydrostatic method” … as described in ASTM D297 Part 16 and ISO 2781, as well as ASTM D792 Standard Test Methods for Density and Specific Gravity (Relative Density) of Plastics by Displacement.
The Hildebrand DenS—i—Meter Model H-300S is a cost efficient instrument for determining specific gravity. It is an extremely precise instrument, having a resolution of 0.0001. The system is suitable for use with plastics, rubber, films, sintered metals, ceramics, glass and other nonmetallic materials. The SG value is displayed automatically after the elapsed time.
- Density resolution: 0,001 g/cm3
- Range: 0,01…300 g
- Easy to operate;
- Automatic calculation of relative density (specific gravity);
- Compensation for water temperature;
- Able to measure floating sample in water;
- The volume of solid sample can be measured;
- Z-Densit Liquid Density Kit and optional software sold separately.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM D297 & ISO 2781;
- Balance precision ± 0.0001 ;
- Balance capacity: 200 g;
- Minimum measurable density: 0.0001 g/cm³;
- Measuring time: Selectable 20/40/60 s;
- Power Supply: 220 VAC ± 10%, 2 amp, 1 PH, 50 ± 3 Hz;
- Power: 50 Watt;
- Instrument Dimensions (W x L x H): 190 x 218 x 170 mm (7.48 x 8.58 x 6.69 inch);
- Weight: 1.54 kg (25.6 lb).
ISO 705, ISO 2871, ASTM D297, D297, ASTM D792, D792, density, relative density, density measurement, automatic density measurement, specific gravity, specific gravity tester, SG, displacement, hydrostatic, hydrostatic method, plastic, rubber, rubber from natural sources, latex, laboratory instruments, laboratory scale, laboratory balance, 83.060, 83.080.01, 83.040.10, H200L, H300S