CCSi provides this new flatbed chart recorder as a replacement for the chart recorders currently in service on many models of Rheometers and Viscometers.
The RheoGraFX™ Model 1000 flatbed chart recorder is a customer driven design! Ergonomic and user friendly controls are conveniently mounted and identified for easy recognition and operation.
The RheoGraFX™ is a proven design with an extensive history of reliability and durability in the most severe laboratory conditions.
- Electrostatic Paper hold down;
- Chart Paper sizes: 8½ x 11 or 11 x 17 inches (216 x 280, 280 x 432 mm);
- Disposable Pens (in a variety of colors);
- Push—button time selections;
- Direct cable connection to instrument;
- Reset: manual restart of test at any time;
- Hold: close platens without starting test;
- Sweep: start and continuous operation;
- Adjustable Zero: allows for adjustments to varying size borders on “standard” chart paper;
- Solid State modular components improves reliability, reduces maintenance costs and down time;
- Standard 115 VAC power requirement;
- Please Submit a Request for Quotation (RFQ) for current pricing and delivery.
- Weight: 14 kg;
- Height — 165 mm (6.5 inches)
- Width — 483 mm (19 inches)
- Length — 470 mm (18.5 inches)
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 1 PH;
- Power: (Alternative) 230 VAC, 50 Hz;
- Operating Position: Horizontal, Vertical or Incline;
- Chart Hold: Electrostatic… not vacuum;
- Pens: Disposable fiber tipped water soluble ink, foil packed in red, green, blue, black, or mix a pack of 5 pens per package;
- Temperature Stability: Less than ± 0.20% full scale at 10 — 40 C° after warm up including zero shift;
- Speed: Slewing speed of 104 cm/s;
- Zeroing: Full Scale ± 120% Suppression;
- Linearity: ± 0.1% Full Scale;
- Dead Band: ± 0.1% Full Scale;
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% Full Scale;
Detailed information on the RheoGraFX™ specifications, connectivity, and technical data may be obtained by sending an e—mail to CCSi TechInfo.
flatbed chart recorder, chart recorder, flatbed, data recorder, flatbed recorder, rheograph, XY plotters, plotters, chart pens, recorder pens, chart paper, M3, M4, M4C, M5, Monsanto, Allen Datagraph, Honeywell.