The QC Hot Knife is a state-of-the-art, hand held, hot cutting, shaping and grooving tool!
This hot knife simplifies and eases the cutting of expanded polystyrene (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XEPS), polyethylene (PE), cross—linked polyethylene, polypropylene (PP), polyurethane (PU), foamed plastic, thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), and many other similar materials.
The QC Hot Knife eliminates the “snow shower” of foam beads, or crumbs, typically associated with other cutting tools, making clean and precise cuts.
It also features a unique patented “pulsing current” technology which heats the blade evenly and accurately, without overheating the handle.
- Heats to 600 Fº (316 Cº) in 5 seconds;
- Convenient 120 VAC, 1 Ampere, 130 Watt power;
- Ergonomic 2 inch “pistol grip” handle design;
- Compact 10.5 inch length;
- Light weight (2 lb.);
- Handle stays cool while cutting;
- Fast, clean cuts, leaves no bead dust or crumbs;
- Special alloy blades stay sharp and straight;
- Positive locking feature secures blade;
- 16 Point temperature control thumb switch;
- Trigger on—off switch;
- Patented “pulsing current” technology;
- 10 foot (3.1 m) non—twisting rubber cord;
- Parts are available individually;
- Available in a ‘starter kit’.
The “Starter Kit” includes:
- QC Hot Knife;
- 6 inch Groove Sled;
- Scroll Guide;
- 4 inch Straight Blade;
- 6 inch Straight Blade;
- Leather and Canvas Storage Bag;
|QC750||Hot Knife Starter Kit|
|QC750SLD6||6 inch Groove Sled|
|QC750SLD12||12 inch Groove Sled|
|QC750SB42||4 inch Straight Blade (2 pack)|
|QC750SB62||6 inch Straight Blade (2 pack)|
|QC750SBM812||8 inch Bendable Straight Blade (12 pack)|
|QC750SBM83||8 inch Bendable Straight Blade (3 pack)|
|QC750SBM123||12 inch Bendable Straight Blade (3 pack)|
|QC750SBM128||12 inch Bendable Straight Blade (8 pack)|
|QC750SBM163||16 inch Bendable Straight Blade (3 pack)|
|QC750SBMR24||24 foot Roll Bendable Straight Blade|
hot knife, hot knives, foam cutting tools, foam groove cutters, foam groovers, foam carving, foam sculpting, cutting, Expanded Polystyrene, EPS, Extruded Polystyrene, XEPS, Polyethylene, PE, Cross-Linked Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PP, foamed plastic, Thermoplastic Elastomer, TPE, elastomers.