Remanufactured Curemeters by CCSi
||CCSi remanufactures many of the most popular rheological instruments.
|The curemeter (rheometer and viscometer) is a quality instrument that can provide reliable test data providing it is properly and routinely maintained.
|Considering the extensive use and the average age of most curemeters in the field, many have reached a point where normal maintenance may no longer support reliability, accuracy, and repeatability of the instruments.
||Maintenance costs may be approaching the expense of totally rebuilding the instrument. CCSi offers a detailed and comprehensive rebuilding program.
|This is not a reconditioning of the instrument, but a total rebuilding, inclusive of many upgrades that bring the instrument's capability in line with its newer counterparts, at a fraction of the cost.
|The instruments are offered on an exchange basis and are quoted individually. A purchase plan can be tailored to suit budgetary considerations including, short and long term lease and lease—purchase options.
||Rebuilt rheometer models TM—100, R—100, R—100S and viscometer models M—1500, M—1300, M—1200, STI—90, are in stock and ready for immediate delivery!
|The value of your trade—in, if any, will substantially affect the end cost of a rebuilt instrument.
|Some curemeters employ an existing integral data recorder (included in a rebuilt instrument). Others employ an external data recorder (not included with a rebuilt instrument). The new RheoGraFX Model 1000 Chart Recorder is also available.
Highlights of the CCSi Remanufacturing Program (varies by model)
- The instrument is completely disassembled and all hardware is replaced;
- All painted surfaces are stripped and re—painted with DuPont Centari® acrylic enamel;
- All chrome plated parts are stripped and triple chrome plated;
- All aluminum parts are returned to original dimensional specifications polished.
- All components are tested and meet or exceed original specifications;
- Each instrument is calibrated to ASTM/ISO specifications and adjusted to manufacturer's recommendations;
- Each instrument undergoes extensive testing to simulate field use.
- Platinum RTD probes;
- PID digital temperature controllers;
- Platen temperature sensors with connectors suitable for computer or recorder interface;
- Solid State Relays (SSRs) and mounting brackets;
- Solenoid valves;
- Front door safety enclosure and panel assembly;
- Standardized longer support rods;
- Internal cabinet illumination;
- Remote connector for computer or recorder start signal;
- Pre—heat, Run timers (viscometer);
- Status indicator lamps;
- Chassis mount T—O—L and PRT connectors;
- Redesigned shaft and adjusting screw (rheometer).
- New main body wiring harness;
- New door assembly wiring harness;
- New relay/door assembly wiring harness;
- New signal lamp assemblies;
- New operating and safety switches;
- New digital temperature controllers;
- New temperature sensors;
- New temperature SSRs;
- New terminal strips and connectors;
- Platen heaters wired with Teflon hi—temp wire;
- New rear door cooling fan assembly (rheometer);
- New Teflon platen insulators and;
- New inner door assembly.
- Rebuilt pneumatic cylinder;
- External relocation of air filter/regulator assembly;
- New muffler silencer assembly and;
- New high grade air lines and connectors.
- New fasteners and connectors;
- Re-machined platens and plates;
- New rotor and die set;
- New motor bearings and seals;
- New gearbox bearings and seals;
- Each subassembly rebuilt and tested;
- NIST Calibration Certificate included.
Pre—Owned Instruments from CCSi
|CCSi also has other pre—owned instruments which are:
- in excellent operational condition;
- very good to excellent in appearance;
- undamaged and not excessively worn;
- complete with manuals, schematics and diagrams;
Current Inventory of Pre—Owned Instruments
- Monsanto M1300 Viscometer
- Monsanto M1500 Viscometer
- Monsanto R100 Rheometer (3 available)
- Monsanto R100S Rheometer
- Monsanto T10 Tensometer (2 available)
- Monsanto T500 Tensometer
- OREC Model 500 Ozone Chamber
|Please visit our Current Equipment Inventory Catalog for the availability of presses, mills, mixers and more!