The display, printing and storage of Statistical Data include:
- Number of tests in a series;
- Number of tests In/Out of tolerance;
- UCL/LCL (upper control limits / lower control limits);
- Minimum / Maximum values;
- Range, Mean, Variance and Standard Deviation.
| The hysteresis, or ‘creep’, characteristics observed using this software must be considered material specific. Inferences drawn between these properties and other physical characteristics such as Young's modulus, tensile modulus, resilience, plasticity, compression resistance, or elasticity should be considered individually.